Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Color Run 2013!

I ran two Color Runs last year but each time, friends who had planned to go with me didn't make it so I ended up running with my sister and her friends. I still had fun but it wasn't the same as being with friends of my own. This year definitely made up for that! 11 ladies in our Mothers of Multiples group signed up to run the very fun 5k and we had a great time! Even better - 7 of us ventured down the night before and stayed overnight - I've only had a few nights away from the kiddos since they were all born and never out by myself...so this was a fun early Mother's Day treat to myself! (Thanks honey for being ok with me being gone!)

Some of the girls in the group weren't up for running so we actually walked most of the course but it was still LOTS of fun - definitely more fun to stick together in it all! We had a great time after the race - hanging out at the 'after party', dancing and getting LOTS more color on us! If you haven't done a Color Run yet - I highly recommend it - its such a blast! I'm already signed up to run again in August with a friend and our kids! Can't wait!

 Before - All squeaky clean!

 The start line is somewhere up there!

  Pink! Our first color!!!

 Having fun after Orange!

 The dude in Yellow was dancing away!

 Yes it does!

 After!!!

 Such a fun time!
Amy, Liz, Me, Dawn, Denise, Courtney and Brooke

 LOVE this pic!




3 comments:

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Sooooooo fun! I'm so proud of you guys!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

That looks like SO much fun! And I'm so glad you got to do it with your friends this time...I can only imagine that contributes to the fun. :)

Love the tshirts you guys had, too!

strongblonde said...

:) sad i didn't get to see you this time, but proud of you!

looks like fun!