Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kissing Cuties

Its Sunday again and time for Debi's fun picture post! This week's theme is Kissing Cuties. For the longest time, it seemed my twinkies were destined to push each other away forever. But the past few months, they've started giving each other lots of affection. Almost always when we suggest it and even occasionally on their own. I just love that they are growing close and will always have a friend to journey through life with.

Here are a few of my favorite kisses!

Giving each other some love at the zoo.

Sneaking smooches while playing.

Sarah kisses her first frog.

Ok, so this isn't really a kiss at all...they're trying to EAT each other!
They were hungry and daddy thought he could keep them entertained and hold off their next feeding.
Too bad there's no audio with this one...You'd hear how much they liked that idea.

Mommy kissing Jacob in the NICU, just 3 days old.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Your photos are adorable. I have two girls. They are 7 years apart. There are times those 7 years seem like nothing and there are times they seem like a million. I found you through your comment on another blog.

Amy said...

I jusy wanted to say that I think your blog is great...and your kiddos are adorable!!

Head Nut said...

I just wanted to drop a line and let you know I love the pictures!!! The kids are adorable!

TONYA said...

Oh my goodness they are just so gorgeous. I love how twins connect and love each other. That first pic is just adorable.